Dorayaki. eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Dorayaki is a popular Japanese snack and dessert, made of honey pancake sandwich with sweet red bean filling. A children and adult's favorite in Japan.
Traditional Japanese confection dorayaki is made of two hand-sized American-style pancakes sandwiched together with a sweet filling, the most popular of which is azuki red beans (). However, custard, chestnuts (kuri), and cream (matcha cream, cream with fruits, etc.) are also popular. The soft, moist and fluffy honey pancake with sweet red bean filling goes perfectly with warm and slightly.
Anda bisa memasak Dorayaki dengan menggunakan 8 bahan dan 4 langkah. Silahkan disimak informasi dibawah ini.
Bahan Bahan Untuk Dorayaki
- Ambil 150 gr tepung terigu (segitiga biru).
- Ambil 50 gram gula.
- Perlu 1 butir telur.
- Perlu 1 sdt soda kue.
- Siapkan 1 sdt baking powder.
- Siapkan 50 gr margarin (dicairkan).
- Ambil 200 ml air.
- Ambil 2 sachet susu kental manis.
Dorayaki is one of the most popular Japanese confectioneries. It is Anko (sweet red bean paste) sandwiched between sweet pancakes. It is a Japanese sweet beloved by the old and young. It may be perfect for people who have never had any traditional Japanese sweets because it doesn't have any unusual ingredients.
Langkah Langkah Membuat Dorayaki
- Campur gula dan telur. Jika gula sudah larut tambahkan tepung terigu, soda kue dan baking powder..
- Tambahkan air sedikit demi sedikit ke dalam adonan. Tambahkan susu dan margarin cair. Aduk hingga semua bahan tercampur rata.
- Panaskan teflon. Tuang adonan 1 sendok sayur tepat ditengah teflon. Gunakan api kecil.Tunggu hingga matang..
- Lanjutkan hingga adonan habis.TAta dorayaki diatas piring saji dan siap dihidangkan..
Dorayaki are softer than a classic pancake, and besides, the word pankeki corresponds to a completely different kind of pancake in Japan. In the original recipe and like many traditional Japanese sweets, dorayaki are stuffed with sweet azuki paste (Japanese red beans). Dorayaki (どら焼き(どらやき)), or Yummy Buns, are a kind of Japanese pastry. It is similar to a pair of pancakes, but smaller and with red bean paste between them. It is the favorite food of the Doraemons, but it can also serve as their weakness, as Suneo Honekawa demonstrated in The Friendship Capsule.